Gain expert knowledge of the specialist mentor role for mental health, ideal for counsellors, social workers & also mental health nurses.
This training was created to support Specialist MH/ASC Mentors to develop on their current skills through the understanding of different conditions and strategies that can be used to support others. This course would be ideal for new and also experienced Specialist Mentors, non-medical help providers and educators. For individuals who are seeking self-help training, this training would be beneficial to the development of your mental health.
Included in this training:
- What is Specialist Mentoring?
- How to work with and support a variety of mental health conditions.
- Understanding the impact of confirmation bias in a specialist mentoring role
- 6 Factors to building lasting happiness
- Supporting individuals with suicidal thoughts/thoughts of self-harm.
- Supporting with CBT, changing thought processes with examples
- Examining and challenging core beliefs
- Overcoming overthinking
- Relaxation techniques
- Academic support strategies
- Time management
- Career development
- Developing a AM/PM routine
- Social support development
- Budgeting and financial support
- Useful resources
Online, United Kingdom
Message successfully sent
Sorry, we could not complete your request, please try again later.